Are beautiful, live symphonic performances and powerful, transformative education programs the kinds of things you believe are important for communities? If so, please consider joining the IPO’s Annual Fund!
Check out the benefits available to generous individuals and find the level of support that is right for you.
And understand that your membership in the Annual Fund directly supports our artistic and educational programs!
You have the option to make a single Annual Fund donation or set up a recurring donation amount. Thank you for your support.
All benefits are cumulative.
Prelude Circle $250+
- Name recognition in the IPO program book
- One year subscription to Maestro Kirov's tri-annual on music, the IPO and life as a globetrotting conductor
Symphony Circle $1,000+
- A complimentary pair of tickets to attend a working rehearsal during the concert season
- Friday luncheon with a guest artist
Ensemble Circle $1,500+
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend a members only, post-concert reception hosted by the Executive Director
Musicians Circle $2,500+
- A signed concert CD by the Maestro
- An opportunity to meet an IPO Musician after one concert
Principal Chair Circle $5,000+
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend an exclusive lunch with the Maestro
- Invitation for you and a guest to attend a private performance with a guest artist in a private home. Includes wine and hors d'oeuvres.
- Your name on the Title page of Program indicating "Gold Sponsor"
Conductor’s Circle $10,000+
- Dinner with you and the Maestro and the Executive Director
Standing Ovation Circle $20,000+
- Exclusive opportunity to spend 15 minutes backstage with Maestro Kirov prior to one concert