Purchasing Tickets Online
Single tickets to the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra concerts may be ordered online as of August 21, 2017. New 2017-18 season subscriptions can be ordered by calling 708.481.7774.
We offer three types of tickets:
1. Regular full price tickets where you select your seat on the seat map.
- Ticket prices are $37/Bronze, $47/Silver and $57/Gold.
- All tickets will have a $2/ticket 3rd party ticketing system fee added to them.
- You can choose to have these tickets mailed to you or print them at home.
- (Note: if you are purchasing in the final week before a concert your two options are Print at Home or Will Call Pick Up).
- In exchange for the reduced price, we use your seats to best fill in the auditorium. Lucky for you, many of these seats often end up being in the Gold price range; however, a Gold seat is not guaranteed.
- You will pick up your tickets at the Will Call Window the night of the concert.
- This $25 ticket is only available in advance and cannot be purchased at the box office window the night of the performance. The $2/ticket 3rd party ticketing system fee will be added to the price before check out.