Purchasing Tickets Online
Tickets to the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra concerts may be ordered online. New 2016-17 season subscriptions and single tickets are on sale both online and by calling 708.481.7774.
We offer three types of tickets:
1. Regular full price tickets where you select your seat on the seat map.
- Ticket prices are $35/Bronze, $45/Silver and $55/Gold.
- You can choose to have these tickets mailed to you or print them at home.
- (Note: if you are purchasing in the final week before a concert your two options are Print at Home or Will Call Pick Up).
- In exchange for the reduced price, we use your seats to best fill in the auditorium. Lucky for you, many of these seats often end up being in the Gold price range; however, a Gold seat is not guaranteed.
- You will pick up your tickets at the Will Call Window the night of the concert.
- This $25 ticket is only available in advance and cannot be purchased at the box office window the night of the performance.
- Students must show a valid ID at the Will Call window (or for grade school students, please have your child come up to the window with you for visual verification).
- Regular full price adult tickets may be ordered with this option; however, you will not be able to choose your seats. We will choose the best available seats for you.
- Students and adults will be seated together if ordering all tickets through this option.
- Student ticket orders (even those including regular adult tickets) are WILL CALL PICK UP ONLY.