Business leaders understand that investing in the communities where their employees work and their customers live makes good business sense.
By building strong partnerships through broad corporate support, the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra attracts world-class guest artists and conductors to the Chicago Southland.
The IPO provides vital music education and community outreach programs that help expand the love of classical music to audiences who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend symphony performances.
In addition to the satisfaction that comes with providing critical resources to support the production of IPO concerts and education programs, corporate sponsors enjoy great benefits all season long, including:
- Logo recognition and visibility on the IPO’s website
- Logo recognition on the IPO’s annual publications including the season brochure and program book
- Special invitations for employees and clients to attend exclusive IPO events
- Opportunities to employ the services of the IPO’s extraordinary musicians at corporate events
- Many other great benefits
For more information on how your business or corporation can support the important work of the IPO and enjoy the benefits we offer, please contact the IPO office at 708.481.7774.