Encore Society and Planned Gifts
The Encore Society recognizes those individuals who have generously made planned gift commitments to the Illinois Philharmonic Orchestra. We offer our most sincere thanks to the special individuals listed below, and to our many other friends who wish to remain anonymous, for their generosity, thoughtfulness and support.
Click the following link for:
• To have an IPO representative contact you directly with more information about the Encore Society
• Encore Society Membership Agreement
• FAQ’s / Encore Society Brochure
Here are a few simple ways that you can leave your lasting legacy to IPO:
- Name IPO in your will or living trust. You can leave IPO a percentage of your estate, a fixed dollar amount, or an asset such as real estate.
- Name IPO as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, IRA or other retirement asset.
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Remainder Trust.
Please consult an attorney or tax advisor, and call us at (708) 481-7774 to discuss these easy but impactful ways to support the music you love. Our role is to receive, administer and provide ongoing stewardship for your planned gift to ensure that your intentions are honored.
Encore Society Members
Charles and Marie Grass Amenta
Stephen P. and Betty T. Baker
Lois and Stanley Birer
Steve and Joey Buck
Peg and Jack Donohue
Richard and Andrea Gibb
Linda D. and Craig C. Grannon
Dr. Jerri E. Greer
Billie and Henry Hauser
Andrea B. Hetzel
Maryellen and William Hofmann
Frank Leon Jackson*
Donna J. Kosinski *
Dr. Richard and Mary Moutvic *
Dr. Mel and Janet Muchnik
Kathleen Field Orr
Don and Pat Ransford
Dr. Michael Rogers
Carolee and Brian Samuels
Dr. Ben and Donica Van Voorhees
*IPO gratefully acknowledges these legacy gifts through the Encore Society
Charitable Gift Annuity
A charitable gift annuity is a simple contract where you agree to make a gift to IPO and we, in return, agree to pay you a fixed amount each year for the rest of your life. Call us at 708-441-7774, and we will be happy to assist you in setting up this gift.